Thoughts of a Hysterical mind


Its always happens in life,
At times you become oblivious of material things,
Life becomes stagnant,
and you loose your love for Bling.

Time moves slowly,
The order of the day is undefined,
Stress takes over,
Work! I rather prefer to turn blind.

Thoughts are pre-occupied,
Life in disarray,
Emptiness is a beast now,
It tears you like birds of prey.

You swim in an ocean of Void,
Loosing track of time & space,
Actions are involuntary,
It seems as if you are stuck in an eternal daze.

Hope is an enemy now,
It backstabbed, betrayed,
Despair is my new ally,
For each other we were made.

Aaah! In a state of narcosis I am,
Gazing at the backlit canopy of stars,
Anesthetized! I lay,
While desair fought all my wars.

Tied up and Twisted I am,
Filled with a desire to be set free,
Wishing someone would come, Help me to take leap of faith
And rescue me.

2 comments:

Susie Rosso Wolf said...

Well, I"m not sure we have anything in common but I do appreciate that you are drifting inward to find some answers for your life. Practice makes perfect and you are young enough to be able to make a solid plan for your future. I'll bet you can build a beautiful automobile!

Please visit my New Prairie Woman blog site to post a comment and to follow if you can!
newprairiewoman.blogspot.com

Blessings to you!
Susie

Dextrous said...

Thank you Susie for your appreciation. I hope someday I'll.

Post a Comment