My need for constant change.

I have realized over a period of time that I get bored in short period of time. My tolerance levels are not very high. I need change, I need constant motion.

As started to ponder over the issue the realization dawned upon me. I have never had a set of friends who have lasted for more than year. Of course a few of them I know from school are a rare exception.

The common observation is that I slowly drift away form them. I start seeing the faults in them, their  negative sides, which never used to bother me initially but now it has become intolerable. Their behavior seems abnormal. Their activities irritate me.

I have seen this happening very often within a year. Though, they remain a part of daily life still the fault line which has formed is rendered irreparable.

This habit of mine is not just restricted the company I keep, but applies to the music I listen to, the clothes I wear, things I do, et cetera.

But the question remains: Are they at fault or am I doing something wrong?
Am I loosing a good company or they losing a worthy friend?

1 comments:

Blogger_From_No_Whr said...

I AM ONE OF THE EXCEPTIONS!!!
AND I UNDERSTAND WHAT DIS ALL MEANS!!

Post a Comment